From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] VB Help Needed

Hi all,

I know this isn't a list to discuss development on, but I'm taking an online
class in VB and was wondering if anyone can help me. I really don't
understand the lesson's instructions because the teacher is being visual and
wants me to arrange and move windows to certain places and gives a picture
on how it should look. Then in the toolbox he wants me to drag something and
put "beep" in front of some lines of code which I'm guessing is in the
bloody image, and basically the program is supposed to be a button that when
you click it it beeps.

Then there's another button that, when pressed, counts from 1-500 very
quickly.

If anyone can help I'll send the instructions so you can be baffled as well.
Trying to understand these instructions and trying to learn VB the program
itself is proving difficult. I mailed the teacher and he said "Use VB
however it works for you."

That's the problem, I don't know how it works for me yet.

Thanks.