Hi,
Actually, an easier and more accessible way to do this, works for all
versions, is tab to the control you want to move press f4, and simply
edit the properties such as its x/y coordinates. Bingo when you close
the property window the control will move to the part of your form where
you told it to go. Of course, this is a slightly more advanced way of
going about it and you need a fairly good idea of how the window should
look and where the controls should go. However, doing it this way is
pretty easy once you know where abouts that control should go.