Yep, I subscribed to the rss feeds of the forum so I can keep track of what's going on there. I'm still working on the same thing I was before. As far as bgt.

From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:11 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Beta Version 0.2 released!

Hi casey,

Thank you very much for the nice feedback, and do let me know if you create something cool with it. There's a forum on the Blastbay site where people can post code pieces, and another where finished games can be shared.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey Mathews" <csm...@cfl.rr.com>