Goodness I thought Lord of the Rings was bad enough!! Will stick to both audio codes and audio Lord of the Rings. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi,
Now, that would be scary.  How many braille volumes do you want. Grin.
If I am not mistaken usually a standard print page equals about three
braille pages.  That's usually with contractions though. Since my code
couldn't use contractions, and would have to be done in grade 1
braille you are talking a massive load of pages. More than I want to
count.