Hi Dark,
Lol! Now, that is funny. I find it hard to believe anyone would name a
clothing store  Knockers.  That takes the cake.
As for your point about being a semi-marxist I completely understand.
I remember when I took Political Science in college we had to study
Carl Marx and how his ideas influenced the 20th century. I have to say
I largely agreed with Carl Marx ideas of a communist ssociety, but
unfortunately the way in which the Russians, Chinese,  Cubans, etc
went about building a communist society was not at all what Carl Marx
had invisioned.  Still his ideas have managed to work their way into
some American polocies as well as into other governments around the
world. Plus Carl Marx ideas live on in groups like the Free Software
Foundation and other open source communities where they are actively
trying to fight back against restrictive copyrights and restrictive
licensing.