To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What Are Considered Space Invader Clones?

Those are not space invader clones. They are a bit like space invaders, but not clones--not really. A true clone would have columns of ships, falling bombs, shields, etc. Soon, there will be a TRUE space invaders clone though--one that takes the game to a whole new level. It's called Space Attack, and once I get all the bugs out I'll release it. It works on PC and Pac Mates. Not only does it have the columns of ships, the shields, the bombs and the ufos, it also has brand new features, like a store in which you can upgrade damaged shields, guns, and more. You can even gamble.
All if I can just get these last two bugs fixed anyway.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints, relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring
and