Hi Ken,
Right. Although, games like Troopenum are close enough in concept to
Space Invaders to be considered a clone as they have the same basic
idea in mind.
In any case I'd definitely like to see Space Attack. We haven't yet
had a Space Invaders type game that truly  compares to the original
with the multiple columns of enemies decending with shields to hide
under, etc.