Would this give a partially sighted player, or a sighted one for that matter, any advantage over a totally blind player?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: <weis...@googlemail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Good News/Bad News

Hi,
Lol! Actually, I've been thinking of loading a jpg  file of a temple
or tomb to make the main window a little more apealing. Yeah, It
wouldn't do us any good, but for sighties that come over and want to
see what you are doing will have something more interesting to see
than an empty black window. Either that or scroll text on the screen
using the graphics engine that mirrors the speech output.

Smile.