Hey Dark and Hayden,

Thanks for the replies.

I've tried to do a bit of research on Winfrotz TTS and found that David
Kinder wrote the program. From what I understand, he's been helping out
with Inform 7 of late, but I'm not certain.

I'm intrigued by your comment, Dark. You said that Winfrotz TTS was based
on only a partially completed version of the program and that it was
missing features that had been intended. What were some of those intended
features?

If it was an ideal world and you could add some features, what would they
include? What features would you do away with?

Also, you said you'd find it weird if the greater than symbol wasn't your
prompt. What if it was a colon? What about a word?

Cheers,

Neophyte.