Hi Thomas,
I was not saying record new voices, I was saying combine two that you already have so that she does not do heavy breathing and groaning at the same time. In other words add the grown in at the end of the heavy breathing as one file.
Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Angela poisoned in MOTA

Hi Phil,

Umm..I don't know. Remember we are dealing with limited resources
right now. All the money for sounds, music, etc has already been
spent. All the money I was paid for preordering is long gone, and the
game isn't near done. I need some more capital to really do this up
right.

Hi Thomas,
Sorry I meant the heavy breathing sound.
Of course if you add the poisoning grown, it would have to work with the
heavy breathing.
I imagine you could have three sounds, a heavy breathing below 50 percent of
health.
A grown below 75 percent of health if poisoned, and a mix of the two when
the poison and other attacks drop health below 50 percent.