Hi Cara,

I guess I have to look at the DirectSound tutorials and user docs as I
honestly don't remember what DSP effects it has and how to set them. I
usually don't mess with DSP  effects, and now it looks as though I
should. Plus I'm not acccessing DS directly and using Philip's
Streemway library. I don't see anything in his documentation on
setting DSP effects. I'm not sure if that is because they aren't
supported in Streemway or it simply hasn't ben documented yet.

Cheers!