To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating game levels to scale?

Hi Phil
You said:
"Then even if you close the door, the sounds in the room are audible."
Well, I cannot comment about sarah as I played sarah too  long ago, but I
can comment on shades of doom as I played it a lot.
IN version 1.2, if I go out of a room containing equipment and I close the
door, I cannot hear the sounds of that equipment at all.
Unless David updated the GMA engine after releasing shades of doom 1.2.