Hi Thomas,
I think the quality of the light saber is good but it sounds like it is in mono and uses the same file for each attack. I think a stereo sound that sweeps across from side to side as you swing the weapon is what people are expecting. If several different light saber sounds are played at random then it would sound more realistic.
Phil