Hi Josh,

Well, you are out of luck there. There is really no way to effectively
create games without using some type of programming language on some
level. In this case with BGT games are scripted which gives you the
flexability of a programming language while at the same time
effectively reducing the skill needed to get things like audio, input,
speech, etc up and running quickly. If you think you can create games
totally without any programming involved then you are sadly mistaken.

Cheers!