Using my previous analogy of the potato chips, Fritos aren't barbecued potato chips, and MOTA is not a level in Pipe2 Blast Chamber. Both of the former are snacks, and both of the latter are side scrollers. But comparing them is like comparing apples to oranges. (grin)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT / Gamepad support?

Hi Mauricio,

Agreed.  \Before MOTA came out there was nothing like it for the VI
market. Yeah, there were other side-scrollers like Tarzan Junior or
Super Liam, but should MOTA be considered to be just the same game as
them?

Well, of course not.MOTA has, and will have, several features both of
those game lack. Being able to travel up and down is just such a
feature, but there are puzzles etc that neither game has too. I think
we have barely even started to explore this style of game play let
alone reach its full potential.