Hi all, I just saw 22 messages in this thread alone and the subject line has zero to do with the content. Perhaps a subject line of: could someone please help with soul trapper, or help with soul trapper, would have been loads more useful. If one person starts off with an inappropriate subject line, then another list member should change the subject line to make it really talk about the content.

Lastly, if you are going to start an entire new discussion from the message you are reading, don't thread hijack by simply pressing reply, changing the subject to a totally different and send it along. Instead, use the new message feature of your email program, put in the gamers email address and the appropriate thread or subject name.

If you want to read why this is inappropriate and why it particularly bothers me, I have a couple of links below.

First, appropriate subject lines and list netiquette in general:
http://www.livinginternet.com/i/ia_nq_send.htm

Second, thread hijacking:
http://wikibin.org/articles/thread-hijacking.html

Hope this helps.