Oh, my God, Tom! Please, please, please consider doing this! I'd buy
it! Programming is something I don't know how people do. I am truely
astounded at how much work is involved, and I don't think I could
figure it out too well. However, programming must have some logic to
it--it's a system, after all, and I love systems. But this would get
me started. I've always wanted to create some audio games! Something
kinda like Super Mario World--well, not exactly--it's copywritten,
after all, but something similar. Hmmm, wonder if the sounds/music is
copywritten? Probably--who am I kidding? Anyhow, I've always wanted to
do something like this!

Thanks,
Ari