From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 5:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Serious pause bug in MOTA

Hi Karl,

I suppose so. After all I let the status message keys through so you can
review them while the game is paused and not get shot to death.
Still if I'm going to modify this I need to come up with a better method of
pausing/unpausing the game. Generally speaking, how you want me to do things
is not standard operating procedure. Most games I know of when you press a
key it unpauses the game.