Hi Tom.

There probably is such a key in hal, it's most likely that I'm too used to using specific keys I forgot that one, sinse there are lots of keys some of which get used more than others I tend to find.

I'll have to ask dolphin next time I'm on the phone to them, which might actually be soon sinse I'm trading in this laptop for a new one, sinse my brother has an xp laptop which he bought six months ago (yes, one of the last xp machines made), but he rarely uses it and actually wants a netbook instead so I'm going to have it, which might mean ringing dolphin for a new install key for Hal, though i suspect I've stil got a spare one.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Compiling Help Files

Hi Dark,

Well, Maybe. I know that in Jaws if you press insert+h for help while
in the Microsoft help viewer it tells you to select a topic and press
f6 to read the text. It appears that Window-Eyes 7.5 now has a similar
feature where you can press+shift+control+question and get some really
useful keyboard help on an application. I'm glad that screen readers
have this sortof built in help, because although Microsoft includes
them in the operating system they don't exactly advertise them. You
can read through manuals an books on Windows 7 and directions are
almost exclusively about pointing and clicking with little thought to
accessibility even though you and I know that there are hundreds of
built in keyboard shortcuts to do the same thing. However, this is a
general accessibility/tech support topic so we probably shouldn't go
there.

Smile.