Hi Dark,

Well, in some cases the manuals are html. For instance, my manual was
written in html 4.0 simply so it could be read cross-platform.
However, if I wanted to create a chm help file all I'd have to do is
make a few tag changes, and compile it with the Microsoft HTML Help
SDK and I'd have a nice Windows Vista or Windows 7 help file. Which I
might do anyway. However, the f6 key should work with Windows Help and
HTML Help.

Cheers!