Hi Tom.

I'm deffinately liking the sound of this, ---- I've not tried usa blackjack (mostly because I don't have the python bits needed and am unsure of downloading components just to run blackjack), but I've never had issues with turn based textual games and Hal.

One question. given that the game is now entirely text, and that your including fantasy wrestling match ups, your including more wrestlers, is the possibility of users creating their own wrestlers stil completely out?

or, at the very least, the user creating their own wrestler with customized name, moves and genda to play in career mode up against hulk hogan, jake the snake, ray mysterio etc.

This is a feature I'd rather like myself, sinse I like the idea of inventing my own wrestlers for amusement value, or playing as someone personal to me rather than a superstar I may or may not be interested in taking on the character of, and obviously if your not including background music this might be more possible.

On the other hand, if your writing some wrestler specific outside match stories for interviews and the like, or perhaps some complex ai for various wrestlers which would be harder for a user to replicate even by just suggesting the wrestlers' stats and then altering the percentage chances of what moves they do when, ---- then fair enough.

Either way, it'll be fun.

Beware the grue!