Hi Dark,

Well, basically what I'm going to do is give someone the option to
either create a new wrestler, I.E. one that doesn't exist in the
database, or select a preexisting wrestler. I've decided to do this
for two reasons.

First, there are hundreds of wrestlers who have wrestled for the WWE
and other promotions. It would be litterally impossible for me to add
each and everyone of them to the game myself. So the best solution is
to take maybe the top 50 or top 100 stars, and if your wrestler isn't
listed add him or her yourself by going through the custom wrestler
wizard.

Second, I realise that not everyone is a huge wrestling buff. Some
people will, shall we say, just see this as another game to play.
Maybe they don't know who wrestler x is, and just want to make up
their own male or  female star. Again, best solution  here is to go to
the custome wrestler wizard.

Finally, I realise there will always be someone out there somewhere
who is just dying to add himself to the game as an actual WWE super
star. So be it. They'll just have to add themselves to the custom
database.

As far as music goes the game will definitely feature entrance theme
music for many if not all of the super stars. However, what I'll
likely do for custom wrestlers is create a CustomMale.ogg and a
Custom_Female.ogg file to stand in for entrance music. If you want
something else to be your theme music just overwrite said files with
an ogg file of your choice, and custom character creation is complete.

In fact, all of the music in the game can be replaced the same way.
For example, if someone wanted to play Trish Stratus but didn't like
her default music, Time to Rock and Roll,  you could just drop in a
music file called Trish_Stratus.og and presto. The theme music is
changed. However, since Time to Rock and Roll is her actual entrance
theme that's naturally the default for that particular super star.

As for story modes etc that's on a very distant to do list. I've got a
lot more pressing things like building the game, balancing the game
mechanics,etc to worry about things like storylines and who is going
to kick someones butt for whatever at the moment.

Cheers!