Hi tom.

Well as someone who's only had a slight acquaintance with wrestling I like the sound of this certainly, sinse I personally liked the idea of creating my own wrestlers.

Just as a suggestion though, would it be possible to have the wizard allow the possibility of tying a new entrance music track in og format to each created wrestler, thus letting the player create more of his/her own stars if desired, ---- say by either using a numbering system for the files, or having the entrance music file named after the created wrestler instead of replacing the standard male and female entrance, rather the way topspeed car creation lets you add your own files for individual cars, no matter how many custome cars you wish to create.

That way you can setup as many custom wrestlers as you want, ---- maybe even trade them with other people, and if you wished to enact some sort of career battle, say by making your character a challenger and having his brother as the evil champion, this would be entirely possible.

Beware the grue!