Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. HOwever, the Harpies are still not working right. I was
hoping ot release MOTA beta 19 today, but that is still one bug
holding the game back. I might disable the vertical combat feature
until I can nail down the bug. Actually, I think I know what is wrong,
and it has more to do with the fact all the game logic was
specifically designed for an 3d FPS shooter, and it can't operate
correctly in a 2d only environment. Thus I'll have to create different
functions to handle this issue.