Hi Dark,

Sure, but then again let's not forget most of our devs aren't trained
professionals at this sort of thing. As a result they only program
what they know how to do, sometimes that is pretty simple from a
gaming point of view, or they themselves don't know any different. I
think as we've said before a lot of blind gamers have no idea of what
mainstream games are like, and don't really have anything to compare
their games to. So when someone like you or I come along, play it, its
easy to point out the lack of some more complex game play concepts
maybe they never considered before because they never played anything
like that themselves.

HTH