Hi Tom.

Well obviously what code you choose and for what reasons is entirely your affair, and if for instance you believe the cross platform compatibility and manual memory management is worth all the extra time, ---- then fair enough.

I freely confess, though i understand the logic of making things cross platform, I just do not see those other bennifits myself as an end user when i compare the amount of time your games take to develope, even when set against something like Entombed.

I'm afraid I'm rather of a "proof is in the pudding" sort of opinion on this, and from where I'm standing it does seem that using something like C net takes less time and trouble.

however as Jeremy said, you work with what's comfortable to you, and in the end it's you doing the work, so you who needs to be most happy with it.

heck, write the games in assembler if you want, ---- we just won't expect them out any time soon.

All the best,