To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New gamebook, The horrible dungeons of dreadful doom!

Hi Dark,

Oh, I seem o recall a dcouple of other places where whatever you chose
to do could and would likely kill you. Remember the spelling door with
the goblins?

I couldn't figure out the riddle, and so ended up just going down
through the options one by one until I found the right one. That's
cheating i know, but it seemed to me there were several right answers
to that riddle, and death, time, fate, etc only ended up resulting in
my immediate execution. So it seemed to me any random choice logical
or not got me killed. The right answer was totally unexpected as far
as I am concerned and was actually my last choice. Grrrr.....