Hi Valiant,

As I've explained before the alt key really isn't a viable option
right now. By default the Windows API assigns the alt key to the
context menu, and I've been trying to figure out how to disable that
functionality for months. The end result is if I attempt to silence
speech using alt it will silence speech and open up the context menu
as well. Obviously, that would not be too good for the end users.

One of the solutions I've found is to use a different graphical user
interface, window manager, like replacing the Windows API code with
Microsoft's Direct3D which is used by mainstream developers. That
would work I suppose, but the fix here would take longer than freeing
up that key is worth right now.

Cheers!