Hi Shaun,

No offense, but calling Jeremy's games "crappy code" is pretty
offensive. Although I may disagree with his choice of programming
languages etc his games are both good and he tries to make his games
as stable as possible given the short turn around time between
releases. I haven't encountered anything I would call crappy code. So
please don't be so negative when commenting on his work.

Thanks.