Thank you Thomas.

I'm actually wondering if Shaun's comment sounded differently than he intended
it.  This happens from time to time, and I am leaning in that direction because
I don't ever remember anything blatantly negative coming from him in the past
concerning my games.  I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt since I know
I have not given it in the past, and wish I had.