These comments jeremy were for those that think that the only good game has to have a story, well structured and lenghthy as. A game is fine even if its got a good, crappy or no plot at all unless ofcause its boring or difficult to master. Your games are sertainly not boring and I like works in progress testing concepts like online play. I must admit I never got the full hang of lunimals castaways and in fact most of the games but I'll get there. Swamp I seem to, rught now there is to much amo etc so its a bit pointless right now but you will probably fix that at some point as its still a work in progress. At some point I'd really like the story mode to be done and maybe an intro to that but for what it is, its quite good.
At 03:54 p.m. 19/11/2011 -0800, you wrote:
Thank you Thomas.

I'm actually wondering if Shaun's comment sounded differently than he intended it. This happens from time to time, and I am leaning in that direction because I don't ever remember anything blatantly negative coming from him in the past concerning my games. I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt since I know I have not given it in the past, and wish I had.