Hi Willem,

Which are all valid points. However, as Philip mentioned he has put
restrictions in BGT to keep novis BGT developers from dumping 1000000
2048 KB of values into the registry So it sounds like Philip is aware
of the issues and is taking steps to minimize any risk of someone over
using and abusing the registry as you described.

As far as removing keys I haven't looked but it stands to reason if
BGT can create registry keys and set registry values that there should
be wrapper functions for deleting them as well. In C++ the functions
to do this is RegDeleteKeyEx and RegDeleteValueEx. If BGT has wrapper
functions for those registry functions someone can add an option to
delete keys prior to the uninstallation of the game.

Cheers!