Hi Willem,

True, but if we are talking a BGT script that is open source, you can
review the code, and make changes as you see fit. Plus you would know
what keys and values are being used in the registry and can pull them
manually. Plus any decent registry cleaner should be able to find and
delete unused keys and values.

Cheers!