Sweet. Thanks. I am gonna go die some more then, If if it helps you lol!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 12:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my thoughts on the new version of swamp.

The weapon range problem is a bug that I'm just now testing the fix for.
The game was measuring the ranges in a different scale than tiles, but I put
in the numbers meaning for them to be measured in tiles.  So stupid mistake
on my part, lol.

The sluggishness is a result of the extra 100 zombies in the map.  I'm
working on some ways to correct that, but it seems somewhere between 50 and
150 several people's computers reached a point with a noticeable difference
in performance.  For me, I noticed it only when I had 200 zombies which is
why I kept it at 150 for the update release.  I'm fairly certain I can get
performance back up to where it was, or perhaps even better, I just need a
little time.

The difficulty is something that was hard to balance without real people
populating the server.  As people play over the next day or two, I'll get a
much better idea of how to tweak things.  A multiplayer map that's overly
hard for 1 person becomes super easy when you have a dozen armed players
mowing down the undead.  This means I'll have to figure out the new normal
and try to make adjustments to match it.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6648 (20111121) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6648 (20111121) information _____________

http://www.eset.com