Hi Willem,

Yes, I know all that. I wasn't talking about a third-party installer,
but talking about adding the ability to remove and delete keys from
the game script itself. I haven't checked over the new docs for BGT
1.1 but I'm guessing Philip should have some functions in BGT similar
to RegDeleteKeyEx and RegDeleteValueEx to remove keys from the
registry as needed. If so there could be an option in the game's
settings menu to delete registry keys/values. In other words clean up
after itself before you delete the script. Make sense?

So in a nutshell if the script can clean up for itself its not totally
reliant on a third-party installer to remove registry keys their
script creates. Any programming language or API I've ever used could
both create and delete registry entries it uses. It is merely up to
the developer to add this extra functionality to his/her game script
to clean up after itself if a third-party installer isn't being used.
I'd advise Philip to recommend the use of a feature like that to make
it easier for gamers to insure no registry keys and stray values are
left behind when deleting the BGT script in question.

Cheers!