Hi Thomas. I don't think you can expect users with little computer
knoledge to inspect a bgt script for entries that are made to the
registry or even use a registry editor or cleaner. Also I'm not
currently in the habbit of reading the source of every bgt game I try.
It would simply take too much time.

I guess a "delete created registry keys" item in the menu could solve
the problem of not having an installer, but a menu item like this
cannot be enforced by bgt, so not every scripter will make one.