From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Matheus Rheine
Sent: 01 December 2011 21:59
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Poll: playroom on iPhone or on mac

hi quentinc,
i would definitely prefer an iphone version, firstly because the playroom
would be accessible on the go -- no matter where you are.. on the
bus,school,street,etc. on the other hand if you developed the mac version
first it would be just like the windows version but for mac users that are
using mac can't play it with vmware fusion?
besides, what games do we have for the iphone? we have simple word games,
some other games that have a potential like papasangre, nightjar,etc. these
games are good,however they are too short. others like aurifi are too
buggy,almost unplayable, then stem stumper,naval combat and mine sweeper
that i consider enjoyable and playable, and now the de steno games, but we
don't have the original
monopoly,uno,1000 miles and other games that are extremely cool. it would
use even more the potential that the iphone has in terms of gaming for us.
i don't know how much i could pay,the brazilian store is hopefuly going to
completely open the itunes store with songs,and i hope that games as well,
in december,if yes,i'll be able to use a credit card to buy stuff, in this
case i'd be able to pay some money,how much you think you would charge for
it? 10,15? or more?
thanks,and hope to see this project ported to ios in the future.