Worst place for that to happen is the factory, because zombies are
confused by that staircase set, so they just kind of collect there,
and you don't know if they're there until BANG! You're in the middle
of a good truckload.

I'm going to ask in this thread if Jeremy, you'll consider making
weapons draw them a little more and footsteps a little less. I've
literally taken a footstep a second, sneaking around, and they still
come toweard me. There must surely be a point at which, if they're not
smelling you out, which if they are I'll shut up, that you can sneak
by them quietly. Again, that silent movement thing would be pretty
awesome there, but that's dependent on putting up a skills tree.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard