Actually che, Blind adrenaline was! on last years list, just in the recommended sites bit under the top 25 list, see http://www.7128.com/top25/topsitesblind.html

so it'll likely be reviewed this year too.

I also agree with Dennnis. Altereon, especially with the mush client soundpack could actually be considdered as a fully audio rpg rather than a standard text mmorp, sinse the access in the game, level of textual descriptions and interaction with the soundpack goes beyond just "making a mud accessible" and as far as developing a game for everyone. That's why it's got an entry on audiogames.net specifically, (I actually need to get back on the game myself :D).

As to other sites, first is Aprone's games on http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/

Aprone aka Jeremy Kaldobski discovered audio games in late 2010, and has done a staggering amount sinse then, particularly in creating unusual games that explore genres and ideas not tried in audio.

These include the rapidly developing first ever mouse aiming online zombi shooter swamp, Castaways, a very detailed military and settlement stratogy game with online cooperative or pvp play, Lunimals, a detailed eco system management simulation, Daytona an arcade game with ful mouse movement, towers of war, the first tower defense game in audio, and indeed Dog who hates ttoast, a random litle word game.

He also makes various other useful litle programs, like one to turn your keyboard into a brailler, or a colour identifyer for use with digital cameras, so imho deffinately deserves a place.

Another is driftwood games, http://www.blind-games.com/

this is the home of Entombed, the first, and stil largest and most complex audio role playing game. Random generating passages of a massive dungeon, a complex battle system, more character choices than are concieveable and a huge amount of replay value. it even has it's own mailing list administrated by muggins. Like sound rts, it's a very revolutionary audio game.

Then there is Paulosoft on http://pawlosoft.webs.com/ they are also a very new developer just started this year, and have made the first action/rpg game in the manner of Zelda. you play as Airik the clerric and explore a vast Kingdom, collecting christals to increase your abilities.

the game has hopefully good voice acting to tell the story.

They are intent on making Airik into a series with an ongoing story, and indeed are very interested in access in mainstream games.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Robinson" <elea...@7128.com>