Hi che.

No problem tooting the Ba horn, that's indeed why I make such a point of the features that the cardroom has on it's audiogames.net page, sinse you've done a great job there.

i believe "online" didn't mean games with online capability (afterall they list sound rts), but actual online brouser based or mud games like Core exiles, kingdom of Loathing, Sryth or materiamagica.

As to how the list is generated I'm not actually sure myself, indeed I must confess in past years some sites that have made it onto the list have rather confused me, ---- for instance gamesfortheblind, sinse their games are essentially commercial eloquence versions of games that are mostly available in better versions from other people, or able gamers, which while a great organization for other sorts of game access doesn't have too much on Blind or vi access specifically (while a good site to check, i'd not personally put it in the top 25).

Stil, as you said, it's good the list is being compiled, and indeed it's interesting to see what makes it where.

Hope Ba goes well.

Beware the grue!