Hello all,

Why not propose my playroom on such a list ?
http://qcsalon.net/

OK, it is certainly not as complex as a flight simulator or a zelda-like RPG, but don't forget that many people join in and play each day, probably as many as a mud. There are about 2000 accounts (officially 5000 but I should remove all multis), and at the moment 140 people are connected. Each day, more than 1800 uno rounds, 1800 thousend miles rounds, 90 monopoly games and 40 connect4 games take place on that wonderful network (statistics cover both english and french parts, live statistics on http://qcsalon.net/en/stats these stats are not cheated)

NO doubt that aprone should also go on that list: he mades such amazing projects like lunimals, castaways or temporal. The developper of emtombed should also go there, and we should certainly not forget blastbays who allow beginners in audiogame programming to start with a very simple scripting language.