And that's precisely why I never adopted a religion and why I'm generally against organized religion on principle. Each claims it's right and the others are wrong. My belief doesn't sit well with my extremely Catholic gradmother I can tell you.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Merry Christmas

Hi Dark,

I know the feeling. I'm something of a universalist myself, study
religious texts regardless of the religion in question and some of the
people I know find me, well, a bit eccentric because I haven't settled
on any specific religion.  Each claim to be the one true religion,
that their values or beliefs are somehow more superior to the rest,
but I don't see it that way as I see both good and bad in all of the
religions I've studied. I guess that is the difference between
philosophers like you and I and someone who has adopted a religion.

Cheers!