Hello Thomas,

Thanks, I thanked Dark because he said something without knowing that, or even
whether, someone was on the list who would appreciate it. The assumption of the
dominant religion / religions appears to be that following and acknowledging
their special days is all that matters. When a person is comfortably in said
religion, that person tends to not notice those who are on the outside, but
expects those on the outside to notice said person's religious beliefs /
requirements.

David Chittenden, MSc, DRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288