It's probably more than a handful who want the side scroller.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "michael maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

Thomas:

Since there is only a hand flu of the people who want th aside scroller version of the game. Is there any way whatsoever they can be refunded their money and you proceed with the first person game?

Just out of curiosity, how many people are totally against the first person game?

Even if you could not afford it I would be willing to refund the money back to them.

Just a suggestion.

Smiley