Hi Bryan,

You are right. I know at least 35 people who were specifically in
favor of a side-scroller. If we had to refund all that money that's
like $1,225 USD. That's only those I know about who voted. There are
about 90 people on preorder who for whatever reason didn't vote either
way when I took the poll. If you say another 35 to 45 people out of
that group decide they want a side-scroller or a refund I'm looking at
an additional $1,225 to $1,545 bucks on top of what was already
mentioned before.I don't think $2,500 to $3,000 is anything to sneeze
at. Refunding 10 to 15 people is one thing, but 30, 40, 50, people or
more is just too much money. We don't have the finances to refund or
we would.