Hi Dark,

Smile. Given the number of people asking for it maybe I should take
some time off Tomb Hunter and write Oregon Trail. :D

Seriously, though I actually have the original source for the Apple II
version written in Apple Basic, and I have plans to convert it to
something more modern for the PC at some future date. The game itself
is not really that complicated.  You start out in a store buying up a
wagon, extra wheels, shells, a gun, food, etc. Then, you hit the
trail. Most of it is just random stuff like your wheel broke between
town x and town y and you have to replace it, or you try to fort a
river and over turn your wagon losing your gear in the process. It
would probably take less than a month to crank out that game as its a
pretty straight forward text adventure.

Cheers!