Hi Hayden,

Ah, yes. You've got a good start on discovering her identity. At least
her animal form if not her name. Well,since you've gotten that far
I'll be a good sport and let you know it is Sekhmet the goddess of war
and medicine. She is often shown as a lioness with fire coming out of
her mouth. She brings healing to her allies and death and destruction
to her enemies.

One of the reasons I selected her is because she is a shapeshifter.
She can take on the body of a lioness, or take human form and carve
you into pieces with a sword. That means during the course of a battle
she might change forms on you and you'll be fighting a fire breathing
lioness, or she might shift into human form and swing a heavy bronze
sword at your head. I expect the fight will be extremely difficult but
fun. Definitely way cooler than fighting Athena eh?