hi, well, not beeing funny, but if it increases your client base, go for it. and if the warnings aren't taken notice of, thats not your fault. you can only do so much to warn people off. why should that hold you back. mmmm, interesting idea for a game. lol. sounds .... interesting, shall we say.
any other ideas for other games?
dallas