Well in the days after school, when I used to play all the old infocom games, before I had the net, I played that. My favorite dos games were world, cosmoserve, run for president mars and lgop, starcross and a few others. Other than git and the html tads and hugo interpreters I never really caught on to any of the text based if stuff for windows.
Mostly I play audio games.
Though now my life has more in it I barely have time to play for more than a couple hours a month.
Actually I have more time but I don't care to spend it all on playing.
There was one stage where gaming was my life.
So I hardly play if games unless for whatever reason I feel like doing that.
This may change, as people go back to work, and my responsibilities ease, though thats not likely to happen with the servicing of all the computers for family not to mention other things, but never say never.