Hi Tobias,

Yeah, I already know of the adult interactive fiction archive. I've
played quite a number of them, and beta tested Last Week Before the
Wedding when Raul created it. That said, there are better mainstream
adult games then that around.

For example, one of the porn companies, I want to say it is Vivid,
sell a number of games on DVD that have virtual sex with this or that
porn star be it Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick, etc. They are mostly
accessible being able to use your remote to have her do this or that
and change angles and positions. They are cool accept of course if you
can't see it all you get is a bunch of moaning with the girl sometimes
saying what she is doing or about to do with the sex toy she is using.
It would be cool if we could have something like that but with
descriptive video service. Lol!

Cheers!